Career and Life Management is about:
• Discovering more about yourself and the world of work
• Understanding the basics of career exploration
• Making connectors between who you are and who you will become
• Personal growth and development including relationship building
• Expanding career planning and job search skills
• Managing personal resources (Example: money and time)
• Exploring the costs of “independent living”
Successful completion of CALM is a requirement for an Alberta high school diploma.
It is recommended that students take the course during their Grade 11 year.