Senior High Recommended Supply List
We suggest students bring the following supplies for school. If teachers have specific requirements, the students will be notified in class.
- Binders (number and size based on student preference)
- Dividers (number and size based on student preference)
- Loose leaf (1 pkg of 250)
- Calculator (1) (Math10-C and Science 10 - TI-83+ or TI-84+ is recommended; Math 10-3 and Science 14 – Scientific calculator is recommended)
- Gym attire (if in activity course - shirt, shorts, shoes)
Notice is sent out to parents when fees are calculated mid-September after high school timetable changes are complete. Payments can be made at school or online by accessing your Parent Portal - ACORN. School fees are due 30 days after they are assessed. Student school fees must be in ‘good standing’ to be eligible to participate on athletic teams, field trips, graduation activities and other school related activities and events